- The rendering of many black & white and color silver-halide films based on measurements of their characteristics and on tests conducted by DxO;
- The true grain of the films, copied from authentic test films, with adjustable dimensions and intensity;
- The possibility of mixing a rendering with a different grain to develop one’s own films;
- The use of colored filters and metallic toning for creative effect in black & white
In comparison with the many modifications that a photo editor might make, DxO FilmPack offers quick and highly effective solutions for easily transforming your digital files in order to:
- Discover the magic of classic silver-halide films and the variety of images that can be obtained by changing sensitive media: What used to be possible to do through exposure on classic film can now be reproduced on your computer;
- Rediscover the rendering of a classic film to match photos taken several years ago on film and recent digital photos to display in an exhibition or for a book;
- Give texture to enlargements to avoid the overly smooth or even “plastic” feel that is a common critic of digital photos, as the addition of a grain gives density and relief visible to the eye when printed on large format paper;
- Freely combine the desired renderings to explore without limits the
artistic creation that was the privilege of virtuoso chemists in the
darkroom only a few years ago.
DxO FilmPack 2 Free Serial Number / License Key
To get a free serial key for DxO FilmPack 2 , please go to this giveaway page (Page is in German, use Google translate), enter your email and click on the BESTÄTIGEN button. Then they will sent you the license by email.
Download DxO FilmPack 2: for Windows | For Mac